Please find below practical information before planning your journey:
- Day and time: the Assembly will start on March 3rd in the early afternoon and end on March 4th in the evening.
- Accommodation: address will be given in January. You will spend two nights (March 3rd & 4th) in a Youth Hostels (therefore you can leave in the early morning on the 5th).
- Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided in the Youth hostel and at the venue.
- Travel costs: we do not cover travel costs, but we have informed the European University alliance your university is a member of, that you were participating in the project. You may want to contact the coordinator or representative of your alliance to seek support.
- Visa: if you need a visa to travel in the Schengen area, please contact the organisation team with the list of documents you need us to provide.
More information will be shared during the online onboarding session that will take place on Thursday, January 13 at 6 PM (Paris time).
If you have not received your invitation yet, please check your spam folder.
To reach out to the European Student Assembly’s organisation team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.